News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Morshabaal's Revenge

Started by Final Warning, Jul 14, 2022, 12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Final Warning

Dear friends,

I invite you to comment on the news mentioned in the topic title here. Feel free to give feedback on it and share your thoughts on it with the community and other players.

Please understand that off-topic posts that do not deal with the news article mentioned in the topic title will generally be deleted without notice.

We appreciate constructive feedback. Insults, disrespect or slander will not be tolerated.

Leave your comments!

Mickey

add time of 10 minutes in each fire container switched on and lever how many left. Example Switch Active 8/10

Final Warning

Quote from: Mickey on Jul 14, 2022, 02:39 AMadd time of 10 minutes in each fire container switched on and lever how many left. Example Switch Active 8/10

Teamwork is necessary, I don't expect you to be able to do anything alone, and you can use the minimap to locate them.

Mickey

Morshabaal is Dead

Final Warning

Shinigami

The thing I enjoy the most about playing Tibia and of course playiing Unline World is to kill bosses, to get on with my friends and try to understand the mechanics, fight the boss and loot some cool stuff.

That being said, I enjoyed to fight Morshabaal, I enjoyed it  lot.

The mechanic to open the boss room brought the server together for some minutes, made us go to Unline's discord and try to find out how to make it work, even if we were from "rival" guilds, even if we don't speak the same language... somehow we managged to get to an agreement and make it work.

Once inside the room, the battle was a good one, quite intense trying to be coordinated and avoiding messing it up, in the end we were able to kill the boss.

Was a very good time.

There are only 2 things that I think can be improved:

1.- The damage that Morshabaal takes; we were a decent team in terms of number of players fighting the boss, everyone in the fight was at least top 50 of the server, even with that we ere almost unable to kill the boss.

2.- The loot rate; for this one and actually for any other boss the loot rate is so low, so low that sometimes makes you think twice if it's actually worth it.

To sum it up, this is a veryt good addition to the sever, very good job.

Final Warning

Quote from: Shinigami on Jul 27, 2022, 11:14 AMThe thing I enjoy the most about playing Tibia and of course playiing Unline World is to kill bosses, to get on with my friends and try to understand the mechanics, fight the boss and loot some cool stuff.

That being said, I enjoyed to fight Morshabaal, I enjoyed it  lot.

The mechanic to open the boss room brought the server together for some minutes, made us go to Unline's discord and try to find out how to make it work, even if we were from "rival" guilds, even if we don't speak the same language... somehow we managged to get to an agreement and make it work.

Once inside the room, the battle was a good one, quite intense trying to be coordinated and avoiding messing it up, in the end we were able to kill the boss.

Was a very good time.

There are only 2 things that I think can be improved:

1.- The damage that Morshabaal takes; we were a decent team in terms of number of players fighting the boss, everyone in the fight was at least top 50 of the server, even with that we ere almost unable to kill the boss.

2.- The loot rate; for this one and actually for any other boss the loot rate is so low, so low that sometimes makes you think twice if it's actually worth it.

To sum it up, this is a veryt good addition to the sever, very good job.

Thanks for the feedback, the healing power of morshabaal has already been reduced and the loot will be improved from him and 4 other bosses that have a 15 day cooldown.