News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Upgrade Token

Started by Final Warning, Feb 15, 2023, 10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Final Warning

It is now possible to use one weapon on another to transfer upgrade tokens, note that this process consumes 1 upgrade token.

F.T.A.

so if i have 2 weapons for example +5 and i transfer the 5 tokens to the other weapon it will be +9? (-1 from transfer)  ???

Final Warning

Quote from: F.T.A. on Feb 15, 2023, 11:57 PMso if i have 2 weapons for example +5 and i transfer the 5 tokens to the other weapon it will be +9? (-1 from transfer)  ???

It is only possible to transfer to items that do not have tokens

Alex

So, its better get the +16 (15+1) and then use a free maker remover without loss any token instead use that +15 into a +0 item and loss 1 token...

Final Warning

Quote from: Alex on Feb 16, 2023, 03:53 AMSo, its better get the +16 (15+1) and then use a free maker remover without loss any token instead use that +15 into a +0 item and loss 1 token...

remember that tokens have a 30% chance of failing when used again.

F.T.A.

is there a command to do it or how this works?  ???

Final Warning

Quote from: F.T.A. on Feb 22, 2023, 01:57 AMis there a command to do it or how this works?  ???
Use one in the other

F.T.A.

It has to be the same weapon right? because i try to transfer the tokens of my sca to a phantasmal axe and nothing happen  :-\

Final Warning

Quote from: F.T.A. on Feb 22, 2023, 07:56 PMIt has to be the same weapon right? because i try to transfer the tokens of my sca to a phantasmal axe and nothing happen  :-\

Just can transfer for weapons that has no tokens.